Ten Bucks Theatre Safety Guidelines
The safety of our cast, crew and audience members is top priority for Ten Bucks, as we all fight the COVID-19 pandemic. In accordance with guidelines provided by the State of Maine and the Maine CDC, Ten Bucks will be following the measures listed below to ensure the safety of everyone involved with our summer production of William Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew.
- Tickets will be sold online, in advance, to maintain a 50-person audience limit. There will be no tickets available for purchase at the venue.
- There will be no paper programs. We will provide a link to a digital program.
- All audience members will be required to wear a mask while entering and exiting the venue. Masks may be removed once seated.
- Audience members will have a clearly marked aisle to enter the venue, and a separate and clearly marked aisle to exit.
- TBT members will be available to ensure individual/group audience members are seated socially distant.
- Porta-Potties will be accessible to actors and audience members during the show and will be locked when not in use. The two stalls will be socially distanced from each other. Anyone using a porta-potty must wear a mask.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations set up outside each porta potty and patrons will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering and after exiting the porta-potty. Both porta-potties will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by TBT members before and after each performance.
- There will not be any food trucks at the venue, and TBT will not be selling any drinks or concessions.
- There will be no pets allowed.
- All patrons will be asked for their name and contact information (either during ticket purchase or at the venue), in the event that contact tracing is necessary.
- If you purchased a ticket in advance but are feeling ill, please stay home and contact Ten Bucks via firstname.lastname@example.org.